Phi NanoNumb cream is a Topical Anesthetic numbing cream with 5% Lidocaine, acting as a fast and convenient numbing agent for pain relief during various cosmetic procedures.
Temporary relief of pain and/or itching due to: minor burns, minor cuts, sunburns, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations.
Lidocaine is one of the most popular active ingredients of local anesthetic products, because of its rapid action potential and its temporary effect, without any side effects or risks for the skin.
Phi NanoNumb is providing maximum skin comfort during the procedure, also adding to skin moisture, preventing flaking or irritations.
Apply a good layer of the product on previously clean skin. As soon as you apply Phi NanoNumb, it immediately starts absorbing into the skin with a very gentle application, without any rubbing or pressure needed. By around 10-20 minutes it reaches full numbing effect.
It can also be used to relieve pain and itching caused by conditions such as sunburn or other minimal burns, insect bites etc.
Unlike some other topical anesthetics, Phi NanoNumb is easy to absorb, doesn’t feel sticky, itchy or greasy. Store it at dry and safe place, without drastic temperature fluctuations.
Lidocaine Cream 5% 30g
Active ingredient/purpose: Lidocaine 5% / topical anaesthetic.
Benzyl alchohol, carbomer homopolymer, lecithin, dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, polypropylene glycol, purified water.
For external use only.
Do not use:
- Large amounts or over large areas of the body
- On raw surfaces or blistered skin
- For teething
- Under a bandage
When using this product: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse with water. Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience:
- Difficulty breathing
- Pale,grey or blue coloured skin as these may be signs of methemoglobin-emia, a rare disorder, which may appear ut to 2 hours after use.
- If symptoms persist for more than 7 days or reoccur within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily
- Do not apply a bandage
- For use in children 2-12 years, application should be supervised by an adult
- Do not use more than directed
Store at 15-30C.
WHAT MAKES PHI NANONUMB THE MOST ADVANCED ANESTHETIC FOR PMU AND OTHER COSMETIC PROCEDURES
- Because of the micronized formulation of the active ingredient particles, the product acts much faster, so it should be left on skin only 10 to 20 minutes, compared to other similar products that require 30-40 minutes to start working! What happens here is that after 30min the skin absorbs a huge amount of water, which makes it feel more plumped and supple, making the pigment application much harder!
- Phi Nano Numb doesn’t contain epinephrine, so this allows you to clearly see the blood spots, even after the first pass, which indicates you to realize if you’re having the proper depth.
- Phi Nano Numb is a formula specially developed and registered to be used on open skin, therefore it can be used after the first pass as well, when the skin is open. In case you’re applying it on open skin, you need to wait around 5 minutes. The activation of the formula on open skin is much faster and much stronger, as the skin is already open and absorbs the product more intensely.